2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.
3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumours.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumour size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumour destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it need to multiply.
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses - but only in very small amounts.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soya milk cancer cells are being starved. Milo, Ovaltine, Horlicks are made with milk and best avoided.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones, parasites etc which are all harmful to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits helps put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties.12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines become putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-Essence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc) to enable the body's own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements (Maitake e.g.) are known to cause cancer cells apoptosis, that is induce cancer cells to commit suicide.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax, enjoy and trust God for healing.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
17. Cancer can be reversed with nutrition, supplements and clinically proven complementary and alternative therapies.
18. Cancer can be healed by divine intervention of God the Healer.
SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT INFO:
1. Sugar is a cancer feeder. Avoid sugar. Sugar substitutes like Equal, Spoonful, NutraSweet are made with Aspartame, a chemical that is harmful to the body. A better natural alternative is Manuka honey in small amounts.
2. Milk causes the body to produce mucus. Cancer thrives on mucus. A better calcium alternative is unsweetened soya milk. Milo, Horlicks, Ovaltine are all milk-based, so it is best to avoid.
3. Green tea has anti-cancer properties. It is a better substitute for coffee and tea, which have caffeine, bad for people with cancer.
4. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.
5. Meat like pork, beef, and chicken contain livestock antibiotics, growth hormones, parasites, etc which are all harmful for people with cancer. It is better to eat fish, or eat a little free-range chicken. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines become putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.
6. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
7. Water - best to drink purified water, filtered or distilled, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water.
8. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
1.A Cancer Battle Plan by Anne & David Frahm
2. A Cancer Battle Plan Sourcebook by David Frahm (N.D.)
3. Beating Cancer with Nutrition by Dr Patrick Quillin
4. Immunopower by Dr Patrick Quillin, PhD, RD, CNS
5. Alive and Well by Dr Philip Binzel, Jr., M.D.
6. Stop the Medicine by Dr Cynthia Foster, M.D.
7. The Bible Cure by Dr Reginald Cherry, M.D.
8. The Doctor and The Word by Dr Reginald Cherry, M.D.
9. Prescription for Nutritional Healing by J Balch, M.D.
10. Alternatives in Cancer Therapy by R Pelton, PhD & L Overholser
11. God's Way to Ultimate Health by Rev George Malkmus
12. You Don't Have to be Sick by Rev George Malkmus
13. Why Christians Get Sick by Rev George Malkmus
14. How I Conquered Cancer Naturally by Eydie Mae
15. Healed of Cancer by Dodie Osteen
16. Fit for Life by Harvey & Marilyn Diamond
17. Fit for Life II : Living Health by Harvey & Marilyn Diamond
18. Green Leaves of Barley by Dr Mary Ruth Swope
19. Dr Jensen's Juicing Therapy by Bernard Jensen, D.C., Ph.D.
20. Nature's Cancer-Fighting Foods by Verne Verona
21. The Hippocrates Diet and Health Program by Ann Wigmore
22. An Alternative Medicine Definitive Guide to Cancer by John Diamond,M.D., Lee Cowden, M.D. with Burton Goldberg
23. The Cure for all Cancers by Hulda Clark, Ph.D., N.D.
24. The Cure for all Advanced Cancers by H. Clark, Ph.D., N.D.
25. Cancer Therapy - The Independent Consumer's Guide to Non-ToxicTreatment& Prevention by Ralph Moss, Ph.D.
26. The Cancer Industry by Ralph Moss, Ph.D.
27. Questioning Chemotherapy by Ralph Moss, Ph.D.
28. Cancer-Why We're Still Dying to know the Truth by Phillip Day
29. The Safe Shopper's Bible by D. Steinman & S. Epstein, M.D.
30. How to fight Prostate Cancer and Win by Ron Gellatley, N.D.
31. Miracle Cures by Jean Carper
32. Healthy Habits by David & Anne Frahm
33. How to Longer and Feel Better by Dr. Linus Pauling
34. The Optimum Nutrition Bible by Patrick Holford
35. Health & Wellness by Dr. Ted Morter, Jr., M.A.
36. Cleansing the Body and the Colon for a Happier and Healthier YouusingHerbal Fiberblend by Teresa Schumacher
37. The Choice is Clear by Dr. Allen Banik
38. The New SuperNutrition by Richard Passwater, Ph.D.
39. Liver Detox Plan by Xandria Williams, MSc, DIC, ARCS, ND
40. Super Power Breathing by Paul & Patricia Bragg, N.D., PhD.
41. Walking in Divine Health by Don Colbert, M.D.
42. World Without Cancer by G. Edward Griffin
RECIPES - CANCER FIGHTING FOODS
SOUPS - It is not necessary to add sauce as there is natural sweetness and flavour from the ingredients.
Most of these involve cutting the ingredients into bite-sized portions before adding to boiling water.
Measure water (filtered or purified) to use with small soup bowls, depending on how many persons are eating.
(Pots - use glassware, stainless steel, ceramic or clay)
1. Watercress and carrot soup
2. Radish and carrot soup
3. Lotus root and red dates soup
4. Hipprocrates soup - leek, celery, big onion, potato, tomato
5. Fresh corn and soya beans soup (presoak the soya beans for 3 hours. Discard water. Boil beans in hot water. Fresh corn can be added when the beans are softer)
6. Black beans, white beans and small onions (shallots) soup Presoak black beans about an hour. Discard water. Boil the black beans first. Cut small onions into thick slices. Then add small onions and white beans.
7. Potato, carrot and onion soup
8. Winter melon, carrot and red dates soup
VEGETABLES - Vegetable dishes - most of these taste nice with just garlic and Bragg's aminos or organic miso. Avoid using non-stick pan as the chemical coating can come off into the food. Instead of heating the pan and adding oil first, we use water to fry the vegetables. This is to avoid letting the oil reach high temperatures, which can be carcinogenic.
Heat pan with a little water.
Add minced garlic and cook a while.
Add vegetables and a little oil and more water as needed.
Cover and let it steam cook.
Turn off fire and add Bragg's aminos or organic miso.
1. Bean sprouts with carrot strips. Cook the carrot first before adding the bean sprouts.
2. Bean sprouts with tau gua. Cut tau gua into small pieces. Cook in water.Remove tau gua. Add some water to pan and add minced garlic. Add bean sprouts. When almost done, add in tau gua, and Bragg's aminos. You may add spring onions or parsley for more flavour.
3. French beans with tau gau (same as for 2)
4. French beans with garlic
5. French beans with carrot
6. Bitter gourd with garlic
7. Long beans with garlic
8. Chye Sim with garlic, or with fresh fish cake cut into slices
9. Spinach with garlic (not to often as it has oxalates)
10. Spinach (puay leng) with garlic and mushrooms
11. Xiao bai chai with garlic
12. Jie Lan with garlic, or with garlic and carrot
13. Angled loofah - cooked with garlic and an egg
14. Tau gua and tau pok in black sauce and garlic
15. Tau gua, gau gee (bean curd sheet) in black sauce and garlic
16. Tau hu with garlic and seaweed
17. Many vegetables can be eaten raw without salad dressing - cabbage, cauliflower, green pepper, celery, cucumber, carrot, asparagus spears, corn on cob, etc or a little olive, and Braggs FISH (twice a week is sufficient) - steamed or cooked with water, garlic, ginger, spring onions, tomatoes, parsley and a little Bragg's aminos.
PORRIDGE - Use brown rice, unpolished rice or mixed with some white rice.
1. Sweet potato, unpolished and white rice
2. Shredded carrot with unpolished and white rice
3. White bait (fresh or dried), shredded carrot, ginger, unpolished and white rice
RICE - use brown rice or unpolished rice or mixed with some white rice.Unpolished rice takes longer to cook, so cook unpolished rice first before adding white rice.
RAW FOODS - Almonds (presoak 10 almonds in some water and keep in the fridge for 24 hours. Peel and discard skin before eating.) Walnuts, cashew nuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, nori seaweed (tear into small pieces to eat with some raw vegetables)
FRUITS - require different digestive enzymes from other foods. It is best to eat fruits either one hour before any meal or two hours after a meal. If fruits are eaten after a meal they will ferment in the stomach together with the other food and the nutrients would not be fully absorbed. It is good to eat papayas and pineapples for the enzymes papain and bromelain to digest protein. Apples and apple juice are also good. It is helpful to drink half a glass of warm water with some lemon juice first thing in the morning on waking.
BREAKFAST - rolled oats, wholemeal bread, miso vegetable soul, porridge etc.
Bread spreads - almond butter or organic fruit jam are preferred to margarine. Margarine is hydrogenated fat, which is harmful. Avoid all hydrogenated fats.