Anti aging is possible. The body is designed to heal and repair itself with the aid of proper nutrition. The body requires two vital materials to complete this - energy and raw material. These two requirements are needed to maintain the cell's proper functions. The body is made up of cells and all cells are living. All living things need food. Each cell needs the proper food to keep it strong. Cells die and replace themselves at various intervals. To understand antin-aging, understand that when a cell replaces itself it has three options that it can replace itself with:
1. A cell may replace itself with a weaker cell each time. A cell will do this if it hasn't had the right nutritional foods available to it. This process is called degeneration.
2. A cell can replace itself with the same strength cell. This means the body doesn't improve. That is, you have a chronic condition.
3. The cell is capable of replacing itself with a stronger and better cell. This will happen only if the cell has an abundance of energy and the right raw materials. This process is called regeneration. It is anti-aging.
Many of the foods that we have been told are good for us in actual fact may cause degeneration. This can be shown by muscle testing. Your kinesiologist can supply you with information on which foods to avoid to stop degeneration, and which foods to buy to aid regeneration and anti-aging.
Foods which usually cause degeneration and aging are:
- High levels of carbohydrate
- Milk (especially homogenized milk) and cheese
- Caffeine - Including Tea, Coffee, chocolate, cola, chuppa chups
- Chocolate (it contains dangerous levels of lead!)
- White flour
- Microwaved food
- Chemicals such as flouride (which is a rat poison)
- Artificial sweeteners (especially aspartame / nutrasweet)
- Processed foods
- Artificial Colorings (as in Gatorade)
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Preserved meat
- Moderate to high levels of meat
- Meat from animals on unnatural diets (eg pork)
- Vegetable oil
- Canola oil
- Cotton seed oil
- Hydrogenated oils
- Oil that is not cold pressed / expeller pressed (use olive oil, butter or ghee)
- Deep fried foods
- Chips / French fries
- Puffed grains
- Soy products other than soy sauce, miso and tofu (eg soy milk & soy oil)
- Meat and eggs raised by 'normal' methods which have many toxins and hormones.
- Seafood which are garbage eaters (eg oysters)
- Foods with high levels of mercury. This includes most fish, such as tuna.
- Genetically Modified Food (GMOs). At present this is about 50% of all soy and corn. Even organic soy and corn can have GMOs in it unless otherwise stated.
A MAJOR cause of aging is heavy metals. Virtually all of us suffer from heavy metal toxicity. Click here to find out more, and how chelation can help.